Friday, April 22, 2011

Back to our regularly scheduled program

The Seders are finished, and we're back onto wedding prep.  We've bought wedding jewelry, figured out flowers in the hair, finalized the wedding ceremony blessings, paid our caterer, and have begun following up on all the less fun details of A Big Day.  I'm over it already.  I just want to be married, in Hawaii, and get a couples back massage.

In the meantime, Kate's aunt and uncle threw us an amazing bridal shower and it was fantastic.  Kate has a humongous loving family and I treasure every moment I get to spend with them.  I had a blast and can't wait to go back down the coast again and visit when we have more free time.  One of the best things about getting married is that you get to be married to their family too.

This weekend we're going to a friend's wedding, and I can not wait!  I am excited to experience their bliss...and at the same time see what I can steal from them.

Chag sameach!  (Happy holiday!)

2 comments:

  1. Are you two registered anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=9480170495229259&pid=11637974

    ReplyDelete