Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where should we go for our honeymoon?

After this event planning extravaganza, I want to sit on a beach somewhere and do nothing for our honeymoon.  So Kate and I were really excited about visiting Hawaii for our honeymoon.

BUT!  While Kate and I were out at a nice restaurant yesterday, I realized that I might have made a fatal flaw by choosing Hawaii.  What about the food?  If you've ever eaten with me, you likely know that I really like good food.  A place that highly values spam is not what I think of when I think of ideal honeymoon food.  I want something covered in butter, full of carbs, and filled, covered, and stuffed with a lot of cheese.

So, what do you think?  Where should we go for our honeymoon?  Hawaii's still our top choice, but now I want to explore some other options.  Ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Hawai'i actually has AMAZING food. Think fresh, cheap exotic fruits all the time, sushi, korean food... the list goes on. And ask us about a shul connection on a great place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um Elana's right amazing food. Bananas off tress and mangoes that you'll dream about for the rest of your life. I had amazing salads, fish, and pasta among other things. You can't go wrong on the Big Island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to talk to someone from Hawaii about food (or anything else Hawaii-related), I can go on for hours. and hours. and hours.

    ReplyDelete