Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tomorrow, Joaquin Miller Park!

You know, I did give Kate access to the blog - she has her own log in and everything.  But I guess that whole "I'm too busy to hang out with my fiancée" also means she's too busy to update over here.  So, for the time being, I think you're stuck with good old Margee.  Sorry, folks.

Anyway, I was going to say that I'm hella excited about tomorrow.  (See Kate, this is what happens when you don't update - your girlfriend makes this blog hecka Nor Cal on you.)  We FINALLY have an appointment to see Joaquin Miller Park Community Center.  Remember that place?  The one I gushed and gushed about?  Kate  talked to the woman there and set up an appointment for tomorrow morning. (My theory is she accidentally picked up the phone; she still hasn't called me back.)  I can't wait to see it!

I'll let you all know how it goes.  We're really hopeful that this is the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment