Thursday, September 16, 2010

So much

Margee's note: Some super, lovey-dovey stuff is to follow.

Like in every relationship, Kate and I have developed our own sort of language.  We can have an entire conversation just through eye contact and context, neither one of us saying a thing.  And our verbal conversations might skip over important words.

Kate and I spend a lot of time saying, "I love you" to one another.  We both feel so lucky and amazed by the other person.  To convey this abundant feeling of love, we often say, "I love you so much."  And from there, we've begun only saying "so much" to describe this amazing, overwhelming feeling.

It sometimes amazes me that I get to be with Kate.  Other times it just feels natural, like this is what life is supposed to be.  I'm so lucky that I get to marry Kate one day next summer.  And, what's even more amazing, is that I know Kate feels the same way.  I guess that's why we're so excited - and not stressed - about this whole wedding thing.

I love Kate.  So much.

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel, Margee.
    Those Smallenburgs are the best.

    ReplyDelete