Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moving day came and went

Kate's finally home after her work trip to Kansas, and I supervised our movers coming into our new (amazing) Berkeley apartment.  I've found my socks - finally - and even know where our pots and pans are!  The books are still in boxes throughout the house (we have a lot of books!), but with so much space to store stuff it doesn't feel cramped.

We've put wedding planning on the back burner until after our stuff is put away - and likely until after the holidays.  We are lucky to have an abundance of loving family, which means that figuring out Christmas/Chanukah/winter holiday logistics leaves a lot to fret over.  And I can only fret over one major thing at a time.  So, right now, it's moving and family.  I guess two major things at a time.  Maybe sooner rather than later it'll be the wedding again, but right now I'm just excited that I get to say "I do" with Kate sometime soonish!

No comments:

Post a Comment