Friday, January 14, 2011

Nerdy analytical data

I've been having some fun with Google Analytics lately, and I've learned many fascinating things.  The most amusing thing that I've learned is: the biggest keyword that people use to find this blog is "Kate Smallenburg".  It's five times more common than the second biggest keyword, "Joaquin Miller Wedding".


"Margee Churchon", on the other hand, has only directed one person to this site.  Hi, my lonely fan!  


Just kidding.  I also found out that there's a lot more of you out there than I would have ever expected.  Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to point out that when I google "Kate Smallenburg," this blog is the second item on the list. When I google "Margee Churchon," there are tons and tons of items on the list. So--maybe people aren't coming in from googling Margee's name because well, uh, Margee's name is MORE popular. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete